Tel : +27 (0) 72 184 1623 | email : email@example.com | P O Box 1012, Pongola, 3170
Terms & Conditions
1. Work done at owner’s risk. In case of loss or damage to specimen due to power or refrigeration failure, fire work, stoppages, strike, theft, Act of God, or any cause whatsoever, we agree to return the deposit in full settlement of any claim.
2. We require a 50% non-refundable deposit on all work handed in at our premises. We require full payment on completion of order. Trophies will only be crated after we received the outstanding payment.
3. We are not liable for any damage or hair slip since hair slip occur mainly due to poor and negligent field preparation and due to the fact that animals (trophies) are not skinned timely and salted properly and treated against bug infestation with a appropriate bug poison such as Karba dip (dust) which would keep bugs away.
4. We require a copy of the hunting register from any Professional Hunter handing in work at our premises on behalf of a client.
5. It is the client’s responsibility to supply us with proper contact and shipping details.
6. All trophies unclaimed articles will be sold after 3 months written notification.
7. All full mounted trophies include a natural base, any wood frames on bases are optional and quotes are subject to the type of wood to be used on arrangement with management.
8. Back skins for tanning are charged at 50% of the flat skins price.
9. Half mounts are charged at 60% of the full mount price.
10. Shoulder mounts to be mounted on wooden shields will have an additional 15% added to the shoulder mount price.
11. Pedestal mounts are charged the shoulder mounts price + 10 % (Wood pedestal not included in price)
12. Skinning will be charged at 5% of work price on all un-skinned articles.
13. An extra charge will be charged on all trophies that require a CITIES EXPORT permit since Nature Conservation CITIES offices charge these fees for each CITIES EXPORT permit that are issued.
14. Export documentation is not included in the Mounting or Dipping and Packing price and will be charged per CLIENT irrespective if their trophies are shipped together.
15. Zululand Taxidermy reserve the right to sell any trophy which is not paid in full after we have informed the client by, e-mail, telephone or post after three months of notifying the client that his/her work is complete.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR HAIR LOSS ON CAPES & SKINS ON ANY ORDER.